Here is the sanitizer you have been asking for. This isopropyl alcohol / quat based formula is easy to use and safe for food contact surfaces. Alpet D2 is ready to use, no-rinse, highly evaporative, non-corrosive and fast acting. Ideal for water sensitive equipment, Alpet D2 sanitizes in 60 seconds and disinfects in 5 minutes. Sanitize or disinfect against Salmonella, E. Coli including many other bacteria and viruses with ease. This one-of-a-kind product is powerful enough to kill Norovirus yet safe enough to use on food-contact surfaces without a rinse. 1 quart sanitizer in spray bottle.
- Kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses
- Safe for food contact surfaces
- Highly evaporative / no rinsing required
- Will not impart taste onto food
- Ready-To-Use - no dilution / no mistakes
- Non corrosive to tools and metals
- Safe on most plastics - test on a small area prior to use
- Works where normal sanitizers cannot
- 60 second contact time
- 2 year shelf life
- Approved for Food & Non-Food Contact Surfaces
- Meets Code of Federal Regulations Section 21CFR178.1010
- Meets previously accepted USDA D2 classification (no rinse sanitizer)
- NSF Approved D2 classification
- Kosher & Pareve Certified
- EPA Registered # 73232-1
Wash and rinse all articles thoroughly, then apply this product. If the article cannot be washed and rinsed, clean thoroughly in an appropriate fashion, then apply this product. Apply with a sponge, cloth, or mechanical sprayer, or by total immersion. When applied with a mechanical spray, spray should be coarse. Surfaces must be sprayed until thoroughly wet. Treated surfaces must remain wet for 1 minute. Apply to hard surfaces by sponge, cloth, brush or coarse spray. Surfaces should remain wet for at least one minute followed by adequate draining and air-drying.
Material Safety Data Sheet: Alpet D2 Sanitizer MSDS
Note: This ORM-D consumer commodity item cannot be shipped via Air and can only be shipped by ground services in the lower 48 states only.