VacMaster VP112 Vacuum Chamber Machine
- Brand: VacMaster
- Product Code:VM_VP112
- Availability:Out Of Stock
Do you vacuum package soups, stews and liquid rich food? The VacMaster® VP112 Chamber Machine takes traditional commercial technology and transforms it to fit your home. The VP112 has a sleek, low-profile design, making it easily manageable and counter-top friendly. With commercial chamber technology, the home kitchen enthusiast or recreational chef can use the same technology that professionals have been using for years. With this machine, you can vacuum package anything, including liquids! The VacMaster® VP112 Chamber Machine is so simple and fun; it will have you searching your house for things to vacuum package!
How does the chamber machine work? When sealing with a chamber machine, the vacuum pouch is placed inside the chamber and the lid is closed. Air is sucked out of the entire chamber, not just the pouch itself, allowing air pressure on both the inside and outside of the pouch to remain equal and liquids to stay inside the pouch. After the air has been removed, the pouch is fully sealed and air is returned back into the chamber. It's simply amazing to see firsthand (watch our video)! Once you use the VacMaster® VP112 Chamber Machine, you'll be addicted to vacuum packaging! You can vacuum package food or other items in our chamber pouches or use the accessory port with our vacuum canisters for easy storage. The VP112 accepts chamber pouches up to 12"W x 14"L.
Chamber machines only accept chamber pouches which are smooth on the inside, they do not use suction type bags that have grooves like those used for home use Vacuum Sealers. Assorted sizes of Vacuum Chamber Pouches available here.
- 40 - Assorted Vacuum Chamber Pouches
- 3 - Filler Plates
- Accessory Hose
- User Manual / Quick Start Guide
- Commercial chamber technology
- 12" x 11" x 5" chamber size
- New compact size with low profile design
- Easy-to-use digital control panel
- Easy-to-read pressure indicator
- Patented, retractable 12" seal bar
- Wide 3/16" seal so you know the freshness stays locked in
- Stainless steel body
- Accessory port for vacuum canisters
- Chamber Size: 12” x 11“ x 5”
- Overall Dimensions: 24” x 16” x 9”
- Seal Bars: 1 @ 12”
- Pump: Dry rocker piston
- Cycle Time: 30-60 Seconds
- Electrical Specifications: 110V, 60Hz, 6 Amps
- Weight: 53 lbs.