Remote Meat Thermometer - Timer & Alarm
- Brand: LEM Products
- Product Code:LEM_601
- Availability:In Stock
With this remote thermometer you can set the required internal temperature of the meat and monitor the cooking process from up to 100 feet away, even from the comfort of inside your house. When the preset temperature is reached, an alarm will sound on the remote monitor lets you know the meat is cooked as you had directed. Monitor has a belt clip and shows a digital read-out of the temperature throughout the cooking process. Never over cook again. Great tool when smoking sausage or ham. Color of unit may vary.
- 24 hr timer - counts up or down
- Thermometer temperature range is 14°F to 410°F.
- Comes with six preset temperatures of USDA doneness for Turkey, Chicken, Beef, Pork, Veal and Lamb. Example: Beef will be Well Done at 170°F.
- Set the thermometer for rare, medium rare, medium, well done or set a custom temperature.
- Transmitter features a display of actual internal food temperature, and a red LED indicating transmissions - which occur whenever temperature changes by ½ degree.
- The probe is stainless steel with a flexible stainless steel shielded connecting wire. 40” overall length.
- Transmitter measures 3 ½" x 2 3/8" x ¾", weighs 2.8 oz., and includes 2 AA batteries. The signal is sent on 433.92 MHz.
- The receiver measures 4 3/8" x 2 3/8” x 1", weighs 3.7 oz., and includes 2 AA batteries.