High Temp Cheddar Cheese
Quantity Price Per Unit 1+ $9.99 6+ $7.99$9.99 12+ $6.99$9.99
- Brand: PS Seasoning and Spice
- Product Code:PS35-0071
- Availability:In Stock
High Temp Cheddar Cheese can be used in such products as Bratwurst, Summer Sausage and Wieners or any other sausage you can imagine. The 1/4" diced size is a perfect size for all types of sausages and snack sticks. High Temperature cheese allow you to put cheese in your meat products and the cheese will maintain is shape, and will not melt like ordinary cheese when cooking. The melting point is 400 degrees F. Already diced and neatly packaged for easy use. Mix into seasoned meat mixture, DO NOT grind through meat grinder!
- Use 2 - 3 lbs per 25 lbs of meat (approx. 2 oz per pound of meat)
- Diced into 1/4" sized pieces, ready for use
- Best stored in freezer
- Includes 1 package High Temp Cheddar Cheese
- Net Wt 1 lbs. (16 oz.)
Ingredients: Pasteurized Processed Cheddar Cheese: (Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Cream, Sodium Phosphates, Salt, Beta Carotene [color], Powdered Cellulose (to prevent caking), Potassium Sorbate and/or Natamycin (preservatives).
- High Temp Cheese will last up to 2 to 3 months in your refrigerator or up to 6 months frozen. Allow the amount to be used to defrost for 24 hours in refrigerator before using (NOTE: If you freeze the cheese do not thaw and then re-freeze again). The cheese is made specifically to withstand high smoking and cooking temperatures (up to 400 degrees F) without melting and allowing it to basically keep its original 1/4 inch cubed shape after smoking or cooking.