Weston Pro Series #22 Electric Meat Grinder 1.5 HP
- Brand: Weston Products
- Product Code:WB_10-2201-W
- Availability:In Stock
Weston Pro Series #22 Electric Meat Grinder - 1.5 HP. Now with 50% more power, a 5-Year Warranty, and several bonus features.
The Weston Pro Series Stainless Steel #22 Electric Meat Grinder is great for small restaurants, meat processing shops or anyone wanting a heavy duty grinder at home. Handles deer, elk, moose and any other type of fibrous game meat wonderfully. This quality Weston Brands commercial grade electric meat grinder comes with all the accessories you need to get started processing your own meat at home. Making snack sticks will be a breeze with the addition of the "Cyclone" high speed auger. Simply use it with the snack stick tube and you will no longer have to fight to get the meat to flow through the tube and into the casing. Stuffing sausage casings is easier as well with long heavy-duty tube kit with stuffing star included. The stuffing star keeps you from re-grinding the meat as you stuff casings or bags. You get an industrial grade meat grinder without the high price being found at many other places.
NEW tray and grinder head design of the Weston Pro Series meat grinders actually allows for faster processing speeds (2 - 3 pounds faster per minute) since there is no longer a safety guard on the tray to be in the way. The feed tray is an amazing 3.4" which is then stepped down to 2" in the 8" throat of the grinder head allowing for unobstructed feeding of meat with no guard to be in the way. The funnel shaped throat allows for large, long chunks of meat to be continually dropped down the throat of the meat grinder.
Weston Pro Series Electric Meat Grinders (#22 and #32) are warrantied and capable of grinding smaller, softer animal bones such as rabbit, chicken bones, whole chicken pieces, and other birds, due to both the power and all metal construction of the units. Never grind large, dense animal bones as they are very difficult to process (i.e., hard bones one would find in large-game, pigs, or cows).
See our Sizing Chart for helpful tips in selecting additional Plates and Blades for your meat grinder, along with the suggested uses for each.
Available attachments for this Weston Pro Series meat grinder - Meat Cuber / Tenderizer Attachment
Don't forget to add Alpet Surface Sanitzer to keep your grinder sanitized.
This item is not dishwasher safe - Please hand wash all of the grinder feed parts using standard dish soap (Do not use bleach or antibacterial soaps).
- Grinder Size: #22
- Permanently lubricated, 1.5 HP / 1120 watt air cooled motor runs smooth for a lifetime of use
- Grinds 9-14 lbs per minute
- Offset head design (patent pending) promotes high speeds
- Precision engineered steel gears for quiet performance & rugged durability
- Removable safety guard on feed pan for easy cleaning
- Disassembles for easy cleanup
- Non-slip rubber feet for added stability
- Sturdy handle for carrying & transportation
- Power: Standard household 120v 50/60 Hz
- On/Off switch with reverse feature
- Throat Diameter: 3.4" at tray tapered down to 2" for faster processing
- Tray Dimensions: 15.25" x 10" x 2.5"
- Weights 57 lbs.
- UL approved.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 8 Approved
- Five Year Limited Warranty
- Model: 10-2201-W
- Auger Grabbing Stomper for simple disassembly and cleanup
- Built-In Knife Sharpener for sharpening your favorite butcher knife
- Tray-Nested Accessory Tray for storing your plates, knife, stomper and sausage stuffing kit
- Tray Dust Cover
- Stainless steel grinding blade
- Two #22 stainless steel grinding plates: 3/16" Medium (4.5mm) and 5/16" Coarse (7mm)
- Stuffing Tube kit that includes 7/8" (20mm), 1 1/8" (30mm) and 1 1/2" (40mm) tubes that are tapered and 7" long
- Stuffing Star to convert your grinder into a Sausage Stuffer
- Stainless Snack Stick tube - 1/2" (10mm) featuring the Cyclone - a high speed stuffing auger.
- Instruction manual with meat processing tips and recipes.
Free shipping in the lower 48 states - other products ordered along with this item may incur additional shipping charges.